Campus: Druid Hills in Atlanta
Namesake: J. Elliott Scarborough
Dates: Construction in 1956
Purpose: Health care
Often referred to as Clinic Building A, the Scarborough Building was the original building to house the Emory Clinic and was built with a donation from Robert W. Woodruff.
It is named for J. Elliott Scarborough, the first director of the Winship Clinic, appointed in 1937, and later the second director of the Emory Clinic, appointed in 1956.