Campus: Druid Hills in Atlanta
Namesake: Thomas McDonough
Date: Developed in 1920s | Named in 1985
McDonough Field is named for Thomas McDonough, the first chair of the Emory College Physical Education Department and longtime director of athletics, who built up its programs between his appointment in 1942 and his retirement in 1966.
The field is primarily used for intramural athletics.