Few Hall

Campus: Druid Hills in Atlanta

Namesake: Ignatius Alphonso Few

Date: Construction in 2008

Purpose: Residence hall

Few Hall, which along with Evans Hall was one of the first two Freshman Village residences,, is named for the first president of Emory College, Ignatius Alphonso Few, who served from 1836 through 1839.

This is the first space on the Druid Hills campus named for Few. The Oxford campus has a Few Hall and a Few Circle.