Michael C. Carlos Hall
Campus: Druid Hills in Atlanta
Namesake: Michael C. Carlos 1989H
Dates: Construction in 1916 | Renovated and renamed in 1985
One of the first two buildings on the Atlanta campus, the Michael C. Carlos Hall was home to the law school until 1972. It was renovated in 1985 to house the Department of Art History and the museum collection.
It is named in honor of philanthropist and donor of antiquities Michael C. Carlos. The hall is connected to the Michael C. Carlos Museum.