Henry L. Bowden Hall
Campus: Druid Hills in Atlanta
Namesake: Henry L. Bowden 1932C 1934L 1959H
Dates: Construction in 1951 | Renamed in 1991
Originally called simply the History Building, this structure was renamed in 1991 to honor Henry Bowden, the long-serving chair of the Board of Trustees (1957-1979) who played an instrumental role in the successful effort to desegregate Emory in 1962.